A happy customer is always a huge win for the Daily Pagerie. 🏆 The last thing we want is to ruin your perfectly good Tuesday evening by sending you the wrong order, or having you open your package to find a tear or stain on your new notebook.
All of the products displayed go through a thorough inspection by yours truly. If a product shows signs of age or product defects, I disclaim these issues in the product description and discount them accordingly.
We will happily take back defective or incorrect products that we overlook during inspection, or forget to disclose in the product page. It’s our fault, so it’s our job to make it right.
You can choose to either go for a replacement, a full refund in cash or store credit in the form of a coupon. Returns, sadly, are often expensive and time-consuming, so we hope you’ll complete the following steps for a smooth and transparent return process.
How to return an incorrect or damaged product
Below are the steps to return an incorrect or damaged product:
- Make sure that the product issues have not already been disclaimed in the description on the product page.
- Send a message with your order number, a snapshot or recording of the problem for confirmation.
- Indicate in your message if you’d like a replacement, a full refund, or full store credit in the form of a coupon.
- Ship the product back to us to our address: Block 2 Lot 5 Domingo St PHILAMLIFE Village Pueblo de Oro Cagayan de Oro Misamis Oriental 9000.
- Once we receive the product, we will either send you your replacement product or issue a full refund in either cash or store credit (coupon).
Note: If your preferred product for replacement is no longer available, you can choose to receive another product of the exact value, or a product of lower value and the remaining amount in store credit (coupon) to use for future purchases.
Since our local shipping companies don’t have return policies in place, we will add or include your shipping cost as store credit.
If you have questions or concerns about our Returns policy, you can reach out to us and we’ll be happy to help.